It was a good start for a child to grow with knowledge from his or her own curiosity. I can say that being a child ends, when maturity came. I also became a child and still continuing my adventure in a big maze of life. And as I wander, I met a friend who shares his knowledge not from the bundle of books or school teachers but from his own curiosity and sincerity.
A child I named Gelo for short, is a simple boy who wants everything to be good enough. Unlike his parents, I didn’t noticed how he grew up. But as I saw him recently, he changes a lot. Changes mostly quoted as negative description to a person, but for him changes describe his maturity. His child phase already ends. He now has his own automobile, personal things, nice clothes, and last but not the least his own income. A big question asked my mind: “How come he got all these things?” I solved this problem not because of math equations but through my own curiosity. I discovered he is making money from blogging. He taught me how and now I’m starting what I’ve got. I admire Gelo for being a tough enough to enter this kind of business. But one thing is for sure, he made it because of sincerity to help his family. He became now one of my inspirations. “I will also help my family”, I said. I will not just say it but do it. As I make this blog I can tell that making money online is not as easy as I thought before. Making blogs is difficult. The blogger must have time enough to choose the right topic and start a notion. But through this difficulties maturity lessens it. Why I do this, because I’m already not a child. And as I post this blog I can say that maturity is now entering my real life.


: )
ReplyDelete