Noynoy and Binay were proclaimed yesterday as the elected president and vice president of the Philippines.
Mr. Jejomar Binay ( I used Mr. just to be safe because they (Noynoy and Binay) didn't seat in their offices yet ^^) wins by landslide because of Chiz Escudero's ads and the matapobre attitude ( according to am radio broadcasters) of Korina Sanchez which affected the candidacy of former senator Mar Roxas. I didn't saw her helping Mar in his campaigns.

Gloria (she's a douchebag anyway for appointing her gardener and manicurist to government positions while qualified civil service passers are suffering) has an excuse to watch the proclamation because she went to China for Shanghai World Expo and arrived today before 2am. I'm glad she called Mr. Noynoy to congratulate him.
I hope she willingly leaves her office on June 30.
I am glad that before the proclamation many candidates are admitting their defeat unlike before that they usually say "nadaya ako". Erap is the last presidential candidate to concede defeat.
The proclamation in Batasan Hills is star-studded because of celebrities like Mr. Noynoy's famous/infamous sister Kris Aquino, Dingdong Dantes, Ogie Alcasid, etc.

Reporters also asked Shalani and Noynoy like a celebrity couple about their expected wedding even the couple didn't say anything yet.
I perceive that Mr. Noynoy's administration will be like the late president Mrs. Cory Aquino because of the goal to fight corruption. He doesn't look smart to me because he creates a power struggle already in our constitution about his oath to the barangay captain instead to the justices . but we will wait and see.
I really love that
Minority Leader Aquilino Pimentel Jr. has a sense of h
umor, I love this part of the article:
Pimentel delivered an elaborate sponsorship speech, entitled, “Hail to the Chief, and Blessed be his Vice.”
“Vice does not refer to the Chief’s (Aquino’s) smoking but to Mayor Jejomar Binay,” he said.
He said Aquino’s parents “must be smiling with parent
al pride” with the “PCOS (precinct count optical scan) meaning President Cory’s Only Son,” he said in jest
I expect him also to address the extrajudicial kilings especially the Maguindanao massacre case.
I have hopes that the NoyBi tandem will lessen the corruption and poverty.
.

Ms. Cory Aquino with late former vice president Mr. Doy Laurel. They chose Mr. Ferdinand Marcos' statue as the picture taking choice.
____________________________
the source of the article I read:


nice blog!
ReplyDelete